followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!



The days are getting colder here in St. John's, NL, but my work keeps me warm and cozy...


I am working on a line of home decor  items called 'A Line of Crows', consisting of place mats, napkins, and table runners. Each piece is hand dyed, and the place mats feature a hand embroidered crow. I work with 100% cotton, and a variety of colours. Place mats are about 
18" x 15", and the napkins are 15"x15".


These functionally beautiful creations will be for sale at the Anna Templeton Tea and Sale, December 10 &11, and at the One of a Kind Show in Toronto in March. 


Come say hello, and tell me what you think!

























3 comments:

  1. Cathia I've posted one already but it doesn't show? Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Cathia!! Congrats on the Spring One-Of-A-Kind Show :)

    ReplyDelete